Saturday, January 30, 2010

Some updates:

We are waiting on a few new items from Sig Sauer for the AR project and an update on the Home Defense Shotgun Build… All I can say is think Green…!

Still waiting on the X-400 Weapon light from SureFire… It is going to be on a few different articles and builds this year…!

Let’s Talk Blades…
We have new articles and reviews coming on the knives you asked us to find out about…! Next week we have coming in for sure, 4 from Buck and 2 more from Benchmade and kershaw…

I did contact Case, Gerber and S.O.G to see if they would send in what you asked about… We are going to do articles on who offers what at different price ranges. So stop back soon to catch up on these articles…

Shotshell Reloaders articles and testing…

I have a mec now for these and it looks like rcbs will be in on this also. I have contacted and heard from Lee, I am waiting for another reply from them. Dillon will not be in on this and I am waiting on Hornady…

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi guys,
Thank you so much for this wonderful article really!
If someone want to know more about fishing tips I think this is the right place for you!